Thursday 13 April 2017

Good Friday 2017: Wishes, Wallpapers, Messages, Quotes & WhatsApp Status

Good Friday is christian holiday which is celebrated on Friday which appears before the Easter for commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary. Good Friday is also known as Holy Friday or Friday of Holy week, as part of the Paschal Triduum on the Friday preceding Easter Sunday, and may coincide with the Jewish observance of Passover. It is already instituted legal holiday in many countries around the world.

It is also national holiday in India too. This year Good Friday will be celebrated on 14th April 2017. Here we are sharing some best good Friday wallpapers, quotes, images, messages to wish your friends & family members on this holy good Friday. you can send this good Friday wallpapers, screensaver for android & iOS mobile background image or whatsapp & facebook messenger and greetings of good Friday 2017.

Good Friday 2017 Wishes Messages & Quotes (SMS)

GOOD FRIDAY in my heart! Fear & affright
My thoughts are the Disciples when they fled
My words the words that priest & soldier said
My deed the spear to desecrate the dead

Good Friday marks the slaying of our Jesus
The unblemished lamb, the perfect sacrifice.
He took our guilt and blame upon Himself
So we could be with Him in paradise

I am the witness
to his bold passing.
I am a token of his
last guarantee
Absolution
I am the CROSS Blessings on GoodFriday.

Good Friday denote the killing of our Jesus, 
the unblemished sheep, the ideal penance. 
He assumed our blame and fault upon himself. 
So, we could be with Him in heaven.

GOOD FRIDAY in my heart! Fear & affright
My thoughts are the Disciples when they fled
My words the words that priest & soldier said
My deed the spear to desecrate the dead

He bore it all in silence
B’coz He held us dear
May He receive our regards
May our Prayers he hear…
Celebrate Good Friday!


Good Friday 2017 WhatsApp & Facebook Status

On This Holy Day
May His Light Guide Your Path
May His Love Grace Your Heart
And May His Sacrifice Strengthen
Your Soul !
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY 2017.


Thinking of you on
Good Friday
and praying that
the Lord keeps you
in his loving care always…

I believe in person to person. 
Every person is Christ for me, 
and since there is only one Jesus, 
that person is the one person in the world at that moment. – 
Mother Teresa.

May the glory of our Savior 
Strengthen u 
And May His Graces 
Shine Upon u 
On Good Friday & always! 
Good Friday

Sometimes I want God 2 be so 
comfortable in my heart that He 
could sit back in a lounge chair, 
when all the while 
He is looking for a throne. 
Happy Good Friday

I know Jesus is with you
But I’ll also be there for you
Whenever you need me
Have a blessed Good Friday!

Good Friday 2017 Wishes Images & Wallpapers







Disqus Comments

Trending